Go to whole of WA Government search

Contaminated sites

To report a known or suspected contaminated site:
Complete and sign a docxForm 11.17 MB and submit to DWER

General information on the Department’s regulatory role and the timeframes for assessments and determinations is outlined in the Department of Water and Environmental Regulation - Regulatory Services Factsheet.